국가별 창업 실패 횟수를 보면 한국의 어떤 경제적인 면보다 문화및 사고적인 면을 보는 것 같다. 보통 사업에 한번 실패하면 가정의 모든 사람들이 다시는 사업을 하지 말라고 말린다. 물론 한戰이후 대기업 위주로 돌아갔던 경제 방침때문에도 그렇겠지만 수십년동안 너무나 많은 사람들이 다른 사람의 보증을 서줘서나 아니면 빛을 져서 죽을때까지 고생만하다 간 사람들을 많이 봐와서 그런 것 아닐까? 이런 인식이 쉽게 바뀔 것 같지는 않다. 근본적으로 사람들의 인식이 바뀌고 그러기 위해서는 경제 기본 지침와 방침들이 세워져야 한다. 그냥 돈 쓰라고 아니면 취직에 도움되라고 용돈 정도나 주고 있는 한국 정부와 서울 지차제 정부를 보면 콧 웃음이 나온다.
BTS is unique in that all of the members freely produce their own version of music and performances. They have all three factors of internal motivation: autonomy, purpose, and mastery. Once it’s put into a motion, it becomes a self-sustaining group of success. Add to this, the group synergy, and you have a world-class formidable group. Remember, they started out as a group of country bumpkin teens.
Director: Shinsuke Sato
Writer: Hiroya Oku (manga), Hiroshi Hashimoto
Stars: Noritake Kinashi, Takeru Satoh, Kanata Hongo
Inuyashiki Ichiro, a struggling older man with an uncaring family, finds himself completely changed into a different being along with another younger man in the park.
Inuyashiki uses his newly gained powers for good while the young man, Shishigami Hiro, uses his powers for evil.
Director: Henry Alex Rubin
Writer: Andrew Stern
Stars: Jason Bateman, Jonah Bobo, Haley Ramm
Friends driving a friend to extremes through a fake account, and journalists trying to save a webcam boy. The relationships created through online can be complicated, and extremely fragile. This movie takes a raw approach to examining such relationships.
People’s issues rarely change, and it is no different in this connected world. Rather, the issues intensify, and human problems magnify. People can hide behind their online identities, and it can be harder for people to really connect at a deeper level.
I wonder what it would take to have shopkeepers, cashiers, and others who regularly encounter customers in close proximity to wear masks (aka respirators.) The 2018 Cambridge pandemic study had found that these people categorically become superspreaders during an epidemic, and by having them either vaccinated (not an option for now) or isolated, we can reduce the number of infections by 40%.
I understand that the capacity to mass produce masks is limited here in the States, and the leaders have promoted policies, or public orders accordingly, so I’m not advocating that everyone wear masks, but I think it’d be a good idea to have these potential superspreaders to wear them.
#covid19 #masks #respirators
Self-diagnosis. 2 points if yes, 1 point if somewhat yes, and 0 if no. And then sum it up at the end.
- I have a problem with sleeping at night, and I wake up in the middle of night.
- I have lost appetite.
- I feel tired all the time even though I haven’t used my body that much
- I don’t feel like going to work or go outside.
- I’m anxious and feel nervous all the time.
- I can’t organize my thoughts well.
- I have a headache.
- My neck and shoulders feel stiff.
- I can’t concentrate well.
- My eyes feel tired.
Healthy: 0-5, Light: 6-9, Intermediate: 10-15, Danger: more than 15
In the intermediate level, you can potentially experience skin issues.
If it’s over 15, you should go see a doctor — especially if you’re over 40 years-old.
Head is usually 5 to 7 kg. And neck is comparable to the core of a toilet tissue. It can be compared to the core supporting a 6 kg watermelon.
Neck problems have become common these days because
- More people tilt their head forward and down to see things (e.g. smartphones)
- and maintain that posture for a prolonged period of time.
Such bad posture will put 27 kg or more pressure on the blood vessels and skeletal structure around the neck.
The upcoming standard is called IEEE 802.11ax and it will be available starting in the fall of 2019.
The latest standard we’ve been using is called 802.11ac, and although we haven’t heard Wi-FI 5, the new standard will be widely promoted as Wi-Fi 6 (as the 6th generation).
The new Wi-Fi 6, 802.11ax uses both 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz and has features such as multi-user, multiple-input, multiple-output (MU-MIMO), Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) — allows more devices to simultaneously operate on the same channel — throughput of 9 to 10 gigabits per second in optimal conditions. It also supports WPA3.
Wi-Fi 5, 802.11ac (only uses 5 GHz)
Wi-Fi 4, 802.11n (uses both 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
While monitoring the logs, I’ve encountered an interesting URL being examined by Googlebot. It’s a type of pattern I’ve been seeing for last several months and decided to make a comment about it today. There’s a very little doubt that Googlebot is partially driven by machine learning algorithm, and for some reason it’s querying a date of May 14, 2143 on this instance. It’s targetting a Read the Bible in a Year service area I’ve created for my church few years ago at https://kumcabq.org/dailyreading. Apparently, Googlebot has figured out that it could traverse through time and started to query what seems to be arbitrary dates. Here are some dates it has queried in the wee hours of August 12, 2019, in the descending order of query times:
2033-12-07 2025-03-07 2069-05-11 2026-09-01 1865-10-15 2148-06-21 2026-08-31 1865-10-14 2034-10-05 2148-06-22 1865-10-13 2148-06-23 2034-10-06 2026-08-30 2014-12-04 1865-10-12 2132-12-11 2125-12-22
Okay, on the second look, it is actually traversing through one day at a time for years 1865, 2132, 2125, 2026, 2034, 2069, 2025, 2033, and so on. The log has many more dates. It almost looks like an artificial intelligence trying to figure out what correlation, if any, is there between the date and the Bible passages presented on the page. This seems to have gone on for a while. This is just taking up unnecessary bandwidth… not sure what to do — slap the Googlebot’s hand when it gets to this page again, or maybe take the page down?
- Devalue existing employees
- by promoting someone that do not deserve promotions
- by putting forth product ideas that do not consider products already in use
- by hearing out all other inputs except the existing team directly reporting
- Promote a new product that “I” will be making
- with no due consideration of existing products because they are inferior to whatever product that “I” am going to be introducing
- Have existing developers resign or make exits through the means of attrition
- by giving all new, significant responsibilities to newer crew
- by reinforcing a false idea to the upper echelon of (IT) ignorant management that existing developers are incapable, and somehow out-of-date
- by continually reinforcing a message that someone new and better will be hired that will do the job better
- by continuing to hold meaningless weekly meetings that shut down all meaningful and creative inputs by repeatedly telling people that new, and more capable person will come in