Self-diagnosis. 2 points if yes, 1 point if somewhat yes, and 0 if no. And then sum it up at the end.
- I have a problem with sleeping at night, and I wake up in the middle of night.
- I have lost appetite.
- I feel tired all the time even though I haven’t used my body that much
- I don’t feel like going to work or go outside.
- I’m anxious and feel nervous all the time.
- I can’t organize my thoughts well.
- I have a headache.
- My neck and shoulders feel stiff.
- I can’t concentrate well.
- My eyes feel tired.
Healthy: 0-5, Light: 6-9, Intermediate: 10-15, Danger: more than 15
In the intermediate level, you can potentially experience skin issues.
If it’s over 15, you should go see a doctor — especially if you’re over 40 years-old.